Job Description- Vocational Consultant
Vocational Rehabilitation Consultant
Vocational & Rehabilitation Consultants, LLC is inviting interested candidates to work as independent contractors in the area of vocational rehabilitation counseling. As a vocational consultant, the person in this role will be responsible for providing a range of services. At a minimum, these services include:
· Job placement
· Labor market analysis
· Transferable skills analysis
· Occupational assessments
· Job analysis
· Case management
· Report writing
· Case reviews
· Vocational expert testimony
All applicants must meet and submit evidence of the following qualifications:
Minimum competence in but not limited to:
· Counseling and guidance
· Knowledge and application of the medical and psychological aspect of disability
· Knowledge and implementation of vocational testing, assessment strategies and application of transferable skills
· Working knowledge and integration of labor market data and disability employment policy
· Working knowledge and application of data from government publications such as the Dictionary of Occupational Titles (DOT), Standard Occupational Classification System (SOC) and Selected Characteristics of Occupations (SCO)
· Skills and ability to match business workforce needs with the evaluee's skills and talents
· Current working knowledge of exertional and non-exertional demands of occupations in the labor market
· A Master’s degree in Rehabilitation Counseling or other related Master’s degrees such as Counseling, Psychology, Education, Human Services or another behavioral science.
· National certification including the Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC)
· At least five years of direct experience providing vocational rehabilitation services to individuals with disabilities.
Applicants must be able to successful obtain suitability clearance which includes a background check with finger printing and have a system in place to protect the confidentiality of personal information.
Please email your curriculum vitae/resume to email@example.com with “Vocational Rehabilitation Consultant Application” in the subject line of the email. This position offers the opportunity to work a flexible work schedule and the ability to work from home. This position is not limited to candidates in Alabama but to qualified candidates NATIONWIDE.