Ticket to Work
Vocational & Rehabilitation Consultants, LLC is an Employment Network Provider with the Social Security Administration.
What is Ticket to Work?
Ticket to Work and Self Sufficiency (Ticket) program is a Federal program designed to provide Social Security disability beneficiaries the choices, opportunities and support they need to enter and maintain employment. The Ticket to Work is a free and voluntary program that can help Social Security beneficiaries go to work, get a good job that may lead to a career, and become financially independent, all while they keep their Medicare or Medicaid. Individuals who receive Social Security benefits because of a disability and are age 18 through 64 probably already qualify for the program. The Ticket to Work Program is a good fit for people who want to improve the earning potential and are committed to preparing for long-term success in the workplace. Ticket to Work offers beneficiaries with disabilities access to meaningful employment with the assistance of Ticket to Work employment service providers called employment networks.
- Eligible beneficiaries are individuals age 18 through 64 who receive Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) cash benefits, or both, based on a disability that creates an impediment to work.
- A beneficiary's participation in the program is voluntary and free.
- The beneficiary can choose if, when and where to use the Ticket.
- It may help you get a job if you want one or help you get a better job
How the Program Works?
If you have been issued a ticket, you can contact us at 1-866-774-8026. We are an approved Employment Network Provider. When you and Vocational & Rehabilitation Consultants, LLC agree to work together, we will help you with services and supports to get and keep a job.
It won't cost you anything. If you are working with an an Employment Network or State VR agency and you meet certain other requirements, we will not begin a medical review to decide if you are still disabled. For more information, please call (601) 583-6531 or toll free (866) 774-8026.
We are not limited to a specific location. OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED NATIONWIDE.
Download our brochure.
- Career Planning & Job Readiness ( i.e resume development, interviews and job application assistance)
- Individualized Work Plans
- Interview Preparation
- Job Search Assistance
- Employer Job Referrals
- Vocational Evaluations
- Job Placement Services
- Ongoing Employment Support and Job Retention
- Career Counseling
- Career Planning
- Conflict Resolution & Support
- Inclusion & Diversity in the Work Force
- Ticket to Work Education and Support
- Job Analysis
- Career Advancement Counseling
- Treatment Planning
- Job Seeking Skills Training
- Case Management
- Virtual Services
Refer someone by downloading our interest form. Connect a beneficiary to our services free of charge.